Antler Dog ChewsIt stands to reason that if you own a dog, you’re going to be concerned about what goes into their body. Here at Bullysticks Organic, we do too. We understand the importance of providing our four-legged friends with healthy, safe substances, especially when it comes to treats and dog chews! That’s why we’ve dedicated our time and effort to creating the best antler dog chews for man's best friend. Unfortunately, most dog treats are made overseas from inferior ingredients, but we believe there's a better way.
All of our dog treats are free range and organic, and that includes our antler dog treats! It might seem strange at first to let your pooch chow down on an antler, but the truth is that these unique treats hold quite a few benefits. Below, we’ve compiled a list of just a few of the many advantages of dog chew antlers.
- Antler chews are free of any additives or preservatives. Because they come from a natural source and are already a bone-like material, there’s no need for any extra treatment, chemical or otherwise.
- They help scrape plaque off of your dog’s teeth. The antlers are hard and often have small ridges on them, which can further help remove plaque buildup.
- Chewing is a stress reliever! If your dog has an antler chew that will last longer than your typical rawhide treat, there’s a guarantee they’ll be a happier, healthier pup.
- Antler dog chews contain more moisture than a lot of other chews. That means no splintering and no emergency trips to the veterinarian. Instead, your dog will have a sturdy chew that simply wears down naturally over time.
- There are all manner of antler chew sizes out there. So if your pup is of the smaller variety, they’ll still be able to enjoy a well-deserved chomp on their very own dog chew antlers.